I am alarmed that I have yet to be adopted.
I mean, have you seen me?
So I've created a list of why you should adopt me:
1. Just look at me!? Aren't I the cutest little guy you've ever seen?
It looks like I'm wearing a cardigan & I'm pretty sure there is an Ikea stuffy that looks like my twin.
2. Foster mom calls me "King" because I rule! Or maybe because I'm a bit pushy and use my adorable kitten face to get my way a bit too often.
I choose not to hear the full nickname of "King Stinker."
3. Sometimes my tongue gets stuck outside of my mouth. I mean, how stinking cute is that!?
4. I can be a bit of a klutz and sometimes fall off the cat tree, but only because I LOVE EVERYTHING FUN AND EVERYTHING IS SO FUN.
5. I love FUN, but I can be a chill guy, too.
My foster family thinks I'm a perfect mix of cuddles, play, and . . . okay, maybe a just a hint of naughtiness.
Other than that, I'm perfection.
Sterling would be great in any home, but will need to be adopted with one of his littermates Hematite or Copper as their personalities really balance each other.
Please bear in mind that it is against Abbey Cat policy to adopt a single kitten under the age of 6 months to a home without a kitten of similar age for company. Any kittens over 6 months may need the company of another young cat.
|Sterling and Siblings|